Friday, January 4, 2013

Red/Orange Colored Objects Seen Flying Over Lakeland Florida


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I saw this red cylinder shaped object flying in the sky around 10:30 pm on December 31st, 2012.

I was at a New Years eve party and everyone at the party saw the object. One person who saw it said she thought it was a Chinese lantern, but I told her Chinese lanterns don't travel horizontal or move at 40 mph.

We laughed about it for about 10 minutes, then it came by again. I thought it may be some sky divers doing a New Years jump. My wife and I left the party at about 11:00 p.m. and went home to watch new year celebration on TV. At around 12:15 a.m. I had to run down the street to pick up my son from a party at church.

When I was driving down Shepherd Road I noticed that there were 5 of these objects in the sky. I called my wife and told her, she went outside and watched them fly towards the west, I have no idea what these object might be, but they were not airplanes. 

They where flying pretty low, it looked like a reddish orange color cylinder, and looked like something was flickering inside it. It looked a lot like a Chinese lantern, but did not move like one at all. I live across street from Sikes elementary.

Can't stop thinking about what they could have been.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: