Friday, January 4, 2013

10 Lights Orange Colored Lights Freak Out Witnesses At Miami Florida


Date:  December 31, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hello, my name is (name removed), I live in Miami, I'm not an UFO hunter, nor have I ever seeing anything out of the ordinary in the past, but on December 31st 2013, my self alone with about 35 more people that where at an outdoor party did witness a little over 10 lights moving westbound at a very steady pace, completely silent.

At first I though that it was a plane, but the plane must be on fire. Everyone thought, we where ready to call 911 to report it, but then we saw a second moving light then a third, we all said no this is no plane.

I know fighter jets and their roar, I grew up 15 minutes north of Homestead Air Force Base, trust me, I know jets and the roar, this resembled flares, silent flares, but flares, even with heavy wind will loose altitude and brightness, this did not happen here, they where steady flew a straight path and steady altitude.

I got them on a cheap video on my droid cell, its the best I had access to at the time, we all stared joking about, hey well I guess that whole dooms day deal is true, we are getting invaded by aliens on December 2012 after all.

Well let me know if you do get some answers on this, I have never in my life being caught off guard this way with no answers to what I saw with my own eyes, I don’t want to run out and scream that I saw an UFO with little green man in it, but I have no idea what we all saw in the sky that night .

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: