Sunday, January 27, 2008

Honolulu, Hawaii Diamond And Silent Shaped UFO

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: December 15, 1984
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: In diamond shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was on my balcony at Tripler Army Medical Center Hospital with a friend who was visiting me the night before I was to have surgery. The hospital is on the side of the mountain ridge that runs parallel to Moanalua Hwy (79).

My room was on the south facing side of the hospital, with views of the Honolulu airport directly south of me. We stepped out on the balcony to have a cigarette when I looked up to see 4 objects in a diamond formation in the sky to the north west of me.

When I first noticed the objects, they were motionless in the sky in a diamond shape, and completely silent.

As we watched the motionless and quiet formation with great interest, the two objects on the horizontal plane - left to right - suddenly looped out of the diamond shape and immediately rejoined it again in their previous formation.

The two objects did this 3 or 4 times and then suddenly all four objects disappeared - just took off together - at what I would describe as light speed. My friend and I were astonished at what we just witnessed.

TV/Radio We never reported it but 22 years later we still both stand by our story regarding what we saw that night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: