Wednesday, January 23, 2008

N.E. Georgia Black Triangle Sighting (UFO)

Posted: January 23, 2008

Speaking of triangles. About 10 years ago, I saw a triangular shaped something in the night sky. I would say that except for the rapid acceleration, what I saw was the same as what those people saw in Illinois and was in the TV program last week. I went outside to smoke a cigarette about 10:00 PM one night and walked away from the house, maybe 25 feet and got where there were no windows casting light out on me. I figured that when I was out smoking, I may as well be looking at the sky' I have always done that from my first memories on. I always looked at the sky as if I was looking for something, well I was, but it is as if I knew I would see something. Anyway, I heard a very faint hum, very faint and almost undetectable. It is almost as if I listened for it, I could not hear it, but if I just listened and all, then it was there. This was late November or early December and it was already chilly and it wasn't bugs. I looked up at the sky and saw a large triangular shaped object occulting the stars and I could faintly make out the shape of a darker body against a not so dark sky. There was no moon, out, and I can't remember if there was a rising or an already set moon, but the sky was a lighter color and I could see the dark shape against it.

It, too, was one of those things that if I looked too hard at it, I would not see it and I had to just look and it was there. I couldn't focus too much on any part of it. It moved very, very slowly from the west to the east with maybe a slight north cant, i.e. from west, southwest to east, northeast. I would say the craft was 200 feet on a side and was maybe 500 feet from me and because it was out over a valley, it was following the valley actually, it was about 30 degrees up from the horizon and my vantage point. It was probably 100 feet higher than me and 300 feet above the valley floor. I live in N.E. Georgia and it is just hill and valley, nothing major. After the craft passed and was going off in the distance, maybe a 1000 feet, I saw 4 lights shaped in a diamond pattern, a square actually, but sitting on a point. They were white and I had the feeling they were in a cowling of some sort because I couldn't see them until the craft was significantly by my position. It continued on uninterrupted at the same speed until I couldn't see it anymore because of trees and the horizon. I had no feel at all for thickness.

My first thought was a stealth craft of some sort, but I couldn't figure out how it could fly so slow. The next was a object called a UFO or whatever - ours or theirs, and then after reading about a government program where they fly stealth blimps and UFO shaped blimps around, I think that is what I saw. I believe it was a triangular shaped blimp that probably cast no radar shadow, or a very tiny one that may be rejected by most radar units. The lights were probably so that no fast moving traffic would fly up on it from behind.

Anyway, my triangle sighting. Oh, btw, there have been triangular sightings at dusk and during the daylight out in that area as well as at night, so there are the real things being seen out there. That is, they were seen in enough light so that the witnesses knew they were not blimps and they moved fast and seemed to materialize. I don't live there or own that property anymore :(, but I feel it is a mystical place. I was drawn to it and felt at peace on it. It is very near where the Cherokee called the center of the earth and about 15 miles from the Guide stones. So anyway, flying triangles are us and them.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: