Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alexandria, Louisiana A Cylindrical UFO

Posted: June 29, 2008

Date: December 2002
Time: N/A.

Number of witnesses: 2+
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Roughly Cylindrical.
Weather Conditions: N/A.

Description: In late December of 2002, I was driving north with my grandmother on I-49 through Alexandria, Louisiana. As we passed the exit for Air Base Road, I noticed a strange object of vague, Cylindrical shape hanging motionless in the sky. It appeared to have some form of stealth design, and was oriented west-east. I asked my grandmother if she could see it, and she too confirmed its presence, as did several of the people in nearby cars. Sadly, the traffic conditions did not allow us to pull over, and we had passed the exit.

Reports of similar objects have been made in the Alexandria area during 2002.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: