Sunday, June 22, 2008

Staten Island, New York An Orange Colored UFO

Posted: June 22, 2008

Date: June 21, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Kind of balloon shaped, appeared to have flames coming from the bottom of it.
Weather Conditions: Night, clear sky, hot, no wind.

Description: I was talking with two friends. I was standing somewhat to the left while they were sitting on my friend's porch. My friend was looking at me then he saw something a bit down the road and said "what the heck is that?!" I turned and saw an orange balloon-shaped object with what looked like flames at the bottom of it that seemed to be floating upward not too far away above some trees. I first thought it was a hot air balloon, but as started to move away, I immediately knew it wasn't. It moved away quite fast and my friend and I went after it while my other friend stayed. We ran after it, watching it, then we stopped about two blocks down. It continued moving extremely fast and as we watched it, after about 30 seconds, it went completely out off view. I
captured a picture of it on phone, but only a small orange light is visible.

TV/Radio: I just hope someone else saw this and if you did please contact me.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: