Monday, June 16, 2008

Staten Island, New York Object Splits Into Two

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: March 22, 2008
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1 Split into 2 objects
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: clear, cold.

Description: Hi Brian, I was checking the sightings page as I do every few days and noticed the sighting in Springfield, Il on May 28th.

On the date shown above my son, my best friend and I were watching television. My son noticed a strange circle of lights in the sky and frantically call me over to see. It was a circle of lights flashing very quickly, it was amazing to see! I knew immediately that this was not air plane or copter. I immediately called my friend over to see. The lights then split into two separate circles and went in two separate directions. I ran out side because the lights were moving
and I did not want to loose sight of them. They continued to move in opposite directions. The movement was slow and there was no sound at all. It was an amazing sight to see! Eventually they moved out of sight BUT one of the circles came back around, I know because I stood outside for a while after they were gone hoping the they would come back around and one of them did. It move slowly over my community.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: