Monday, June 9, 2008

El Vado, New Mexico - Satellites Or UFOs

Posted: June 9,2008

Date: June 7 & 8, 2008
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: El Vado, New Mexico.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 34
Shape of objects: White-objects.

Full Description of event/sighting: I just found your website and I am looking for legitimate answer. We were at El Vado, NM this past weekend (25 miles south of Dulce NM) were outside from 10:00 till 11:00pm. We were watching the black sky looking for ETs and satellites. We saw alot of white objects which looked like satellites traveling south to north and north to south and a few west to east. About 4 flew by in a rapid speed. From the time spent outside we figured that we saw one every three minutes. Several instances there were two or three not flying together but sharing air space. I looked at Youtube and typed in NASA UFOs. I see the footage they have is very similar to what I saw. White objects flying. Could this many objects be satellites. On Friday we saw 14 within 45 minutes and on Saturday we saw 18 within the hour. Of course we did not look too well because we spent alot of time talking about what we were seeing. These were not falling stars.

We saw falling stars and they did not resemble what we saw flying up above us. I have already had people laugh at me because they all said there are thousands of satellites in the sky. I took video but nothing came out since it was too dark and objects too far away. I think I need a camera with night vision. I don't know if this help. Please advise. Please respond to this email. I would hate to be wasting my time looking at the sky if these are just satellites. Just to let you know I have encountered 5 instances here in Albuquerque in May 08. I also have a photo to send you that I captured In Albuquerque NM in April. It is a round silver craft with an aura around it.

I have a client who was x-rayed for what she though was an injury on her wrist in February. She is a physical therapist. Her doctor examined her x-ray and asked her how she managed to get a piece of steel inside her wrist without a point of entry in her skin. My client told her doctor that she does not know how it happened. There is no point of entry or scarring. She is too scared to do anything about it and does not know who to turn to. She told me that she does see UFO craft flying in her area. In February she said she was driving home at 10-10:30pm from Socorro NM. She was the only one on the highway in that area at that time and a UFO craft was zig zagging around her car as if it were playing games with her. She told me that she does not want to tell anyone because they will think she is crazy and she does not want to jeopardize her reputation with her career or business associates. She asked me to help her but I can't even help myself. I don't know the answers. I am also a business of a manufacturing company and I don't need to be laughed at.
Please help with some answers.

Thank you very much.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: