Saturday, June 14, 2008

Juvenile Detention Facility Canton, Ohio Circular UFO Hovering - Causing A Hum

Posted: June 14, 2008

Date: Summer 1975
Time: After Dark (not permitted watch)

Number of witnesses: 1 in my cell
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies, very warm and humid.

Description: 06-07-2008 Today's Date. I have never had this type of platform to discuss the matter.

In July of 1975, I woke up in my cell resulting from a strange hum. It felt like I could hear it from inside my jaw. I walked to the window and looked up and this circular object was hovering above the flat topped building not more than 10 feet above it. It had lights on the circular edge of alternating green and white. 3 others were in my cell at the time and I was so excited to show them. They had fallen into an unusual state of sleep and I was not sure if they were even breathing. I could not wake up anyone.

TV/Radio: One of the Security Guards had a CB radio in his office along with local police bands. I could hear frantic conversations of policemen about unusual lights in the sky but never had the chance to see anything in print or verified in a public newspaper.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: