Wednesday, June 18, 2008

San Diego, California Large UFO With Portholes And Blue Light

Posted: June 18, 2008

Date: From 1953 to 1966
Time: N/A.

Hello! My name is (name removed). I have lived in San Diego for most of my life.I am 60 years old. I would like to relate two stories to you. The first was told to me by my uncle who was a postal supervisor in San Diego from 1953 to 1966. My uncle told me and my dad that he was working at the downtown post office one day when he heard a commotion coming from the outside loading docks - one of his employees said, (name removed), you've got to come out and see this! When he went outside he looked up and saw a huge object. He said there were portholes on the object and that it was at least 500 feet in diameter.

Also the object just hovered for about 20 minutes over toward the San Diego Bay. After that a blue light came out of the bottom of the object and it rose quickly but silently out of sight. This happened at lunch time he said, and thousands of people saw it. Strangely, when he checked the papers the next day, he found no story about it and no pictures. I am trying for the first time to verify this story-is it true? Do you have any record of this? Could have happened between 1953 and the 1960s.

My second story happened to me. In the spring or summer of 1964, I was a 16 year old high school kid living at home with Mom and Dad-we lived in East San Diego not far from La Mesa, California. At about 9 P.M. I heard my mom who was outside say, "What the hell is that"? I went out the front door and saw an object hovering over the La Mesa area east of us. My Dad followed out right behind me. What we saw was like nothing I ever saw before or since.

The object could not be seen clearly right away because of a strange luminous light around it that changed colors from red to green to yellow and blue-the light also had a cloudy quality to it. As we watched, my Dad said,"Go get the binoculars." When we looked through them we saw a white triangular object in the midst of the cloudy light.The night sky was clear and starry and the object hovered for about 15 minutes- then, an airliner passed close to the object on its way to land at San Diego International. Suddenly, the object moved out into space-from hovering to out of sight in deep space in a period of about seven seconds! My Dad, who worked for Rohr Aircraft on several military aircraft said," We have just seen a UFO, we don't have any aircraft that can move like that." Do you have any record of this? I know these things happened a long time ago but someone else must have seen them also. Thanks for reading and I sure would appreciate any help on verification.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: