Monday, December 8, 2008

Avon Lake, Ohio Bright Flash

Posted: December 8, 2008

Date: November 5, 2008
Time: 6:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Not known?
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: Me and my girlfriend where in the back yard after dinner sipping on a glass of wine and I said to her, wow what a nice night and as I said that I looked up to see the stars and I seen this bright flash and I said babe did you see that she said 'No! What was it?' and as I was telling her it did it 2 more times at a stand still. It was way higher than any plane was flying. Then this thing started moving slow going east, then stopped and flashed 1 time, then
this other light the same kind as the other lit up and both dimmed, then both lit and went dim and then they were gone. Anyone see this?

TV/Radio: No report, don't know who to call.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: