Monday, December 29, 2008

San Rafael, California A Red Object Outside Witnesses Home (Graphic)

Posted: December 29, 2008

Date: December 20, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of object: Red orb.

Last night (Dec. 20, 2008 about 8pm) as I was watching a video in the living room, I saw a weird red orb resting "motionless", about 1000' in the sky outside my rear deck that overlooks a creek, looking westward. It was bright and bright red in color. I thought it might be a helicopter at first, but the cloud ceiling was low and a light rain was falling. There were no other aircraft at the time, though I did see what looked like an aircraft flying over the same area about
an hour later. That plane had a white navigation headlight, like other aircraft flying at night, and it was headed in a linear north to south direction. It was moving steadily.

The red orb did not move for about 5 minutes after I spotted it then it began to move westward at a very slow rate of speed. No sound could be heard coming from it, as a helicopter most certainly would have made. I tried to videotape it but couldn't get a good shot as the sighting was through the branches of a large tree.

I rendered an artists impression of what I saw here. It's pretty close to the real thing. I'm not sure what.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: