Monday, December 8, 2008

Bartlesville, Oklahoma Oval Shaped UFOs

Posted: December 8, 2008

Date: November 4, 2008
Time: 7:56 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 15+ Approx
Shape of objects: Sort of oval from what I could see
Weather Conditions: Cool, slightly overcast, slightly cloudy

Description: I looked a distance out west and slightly south and saw what I first thought was a flock of white birds. I thought it was unusual because they were so white and I told my husband quickly, look at the birds! He was driving so needless to say, he couldn't really take his eyes off the road to try and see what I was seeing. As I watched them for only a moment, they began to disappear quickly, almost as if they were flipping over and I could no longer see them. I was thinking possibly the flock of birds had turned direction and what morning sunshine that was out was reflecting off of them and now the direction they turned, it wasn't.

We pulled right in to the workplace and was able to look toward the sky where they were and there wasn't a trace of any birds in the sky anywhere. I told my husband what I saw and he said congratulations, do you realize what you may have just seen? I just sat there with my jaw open because I don't know how it could have been anything else.

TV/Radio: I didn't hear anything reported or anyone else discuss it at work.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: