Monday, December 8, 2008

Mission Viejo, California Two Objects Changing Color

Posted: December 8, 2008

Date: November 10, 2008
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Two objects moving strangely across the southern sky, changing colors and brightness. Both objects moved extremely fast within close distance to each other and in circular motions. Sometimes staying motionless. I have 15 minutes of video.

-----

UFOINFO note: I asked the witness if it was possible to send me the footage and received the following reply:

John

I have 15 minutes of video. Some very clear and some not so clear but you can see alot of action and 2 objects interacting with each other. They change color and make some interesting sharp turns in a very small amount of space. Problem is that I do not know how to download the video from the Hi8 I took the footage with.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: