Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mililani, Hawaii, USA Bright White Lights Zig Zagging Through The Sky

Posted: December 28, 2008

Date: December 15, 2008
Time: 6:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Bright white lights. Like spotlights.
Weather Conditions: Night. clear skies.

Description: I was waiting at the cross walk, waiting for my turn to walk when I happened to look up. I saw four bright white lights in a straight line. At my angle the four lights looked as if they were in a diagonal line, the entire line was moving from my right to the left. I didn't think anything about it at first because the light closest to me had smaller flashing lights, which is a sure sign of a regular "earth" aircraft.

At the speed they were all going, which was very slow, it had to be a helicopter and from where I was I was fairly certain I could hear the rotor blades. I looked down then back up and took a good look at the lights, that's when I realized the three farthest from me did not have the smaller aircraft light like the helicopter and their lights were about half the size of the helicopter spotlight. I kept watching at that point and that's when the lights began to fade out like a
flame running out of fuel, one by one. First the one that looked farthest, then second farthest, then third farthest.

The helicopter was the only light left in the sky. A second later the light closest to the helicopter came back but a little behind. The helicopter changed course and started following the light. They now headed back to my right the light would blink out and come back in a slightly different direction. I watched as the helicopter changed course several times, zig-zagging through the sky trying to keep on track of the light. I eventually lost sight when the aircraft went behind some trees and houses.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: