Friday, November 12, 2010

Bright Light Over Galloway Ohio

Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:59 p.m.

Just found your site while researching UFOs in Ohio. I had a close sighting November 9th, 2010 in the west rock subdivision in Galloway, Ohio from my back porch at about 10:59 p.m.

I looked out the back window to the north/northwest and just over the house behind me I saw a very bright light moving in my direction at a slow rate of speed, slower than a small plane. I ran out to the back porch and watched it drift to my right in an east/southeast direction.

It was no more than a 1/2 mile from me and maybe 1000 feet up. It took about one minute to drift behind the houses and out of sight. When I first saw it, it was so bright it looked white, but as it moved to the right of me it appeared fire orange and wasn't making any sound whatsoever.

I even cupped my hands behind my ears to try to hear, but it was silent. Once it got past me it appeared white again and the light became mostly blocked by the body of the craft, must have been in front of craft, but I could see dim light from it reflecting onto the body of it. There were no other lights on the object and from the reflection of dim light, it seemed like it was round and quite a bit larger than the orange light itself.

At less than a half mile from it, it appeared about as big as dime in the sky held out at arms length.

That night I researched this and found that a group of people in Loudenville Ohio had witnessed something similar at 9:50pm. Loudenville is about an hour and ten minutes from my home ironically.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: