Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orange Burning Object Over Great Falls Montana

Date: October 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello Brian, my girlfriend and I saw something very similar to this sighting- http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/08/orange-burning-fire-objects-over.html by our apartment in Great Falls, Montana.

It was about a month ago and I've been thinking about it on and off since. I decided to do a Google search a few minutes ago and your article came up. What we saw was a slightly oscillating, burning-like very orange orbish something or other. Looked almost like a balloon, but it was moving much faster than the wind could take it, even in Great Falls where the wind is constantly blowing in your face.

We saw it out of the top of my windshield in my car when we were pulling into our apartment, we stopped and puzzled and watched it fly away towards the west and eventually fade away in an arc ascending into the sky. So! If you have any idea what this is, please let me know :).

Not sure I believe in UFO's but this was remarkably similar to the article you have posted, and I know Great Falls has a history with sightings. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: