Sunday, November 7, 2010

Silent Large Blue Green Smokey Light Over Niles Illinois

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Niles, IL.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: From South to North, round and silent large blue green smokey light appeared in line of sight perhaps 80 degrees from level until roughly 35 or 40 degrees above level ground, disappearing before leaving my view of the horizon.

It moved fast for a sky object, but not blazingly fast, no gauge of distance, no gauge of speed. There were planes in the sky in the same general vicinity at normal altitude where I frequently see them (near O'Hare Airport), their lights were sharp and clear.

I could not see stars, which is normal, here. The duration was about two seconds that I saw. I was talking to someone who was facing me (southwest), my back to a building, who did not see or hear anything.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: