Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bright White Floating Light Over Springfield Missouri

Date: November 13, 2010
Time: 5:53 p.m.

I just Googled this, I too tonight just saw a white floating light that appeared to have some orange flashing light on the back, I'm in Springfield MO and I called my friends back in Hutchinson, KS and they saw it too so I knew it wasn't a plane. It was going East from the west slightly towards the south from the north sky about 10 minutes from this email.

Additional Information:

Pretty sure its the Space Station.

I found out it was the Space Station I had seen. The times for my area were dead on when I seen it here. The website is here, search your own area and see when you will be able to see it again and check with what you had seen. http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/cities/view.cgi?country=United_States®ion=Missouri&city=Springfield.

I also sent along the information to the eyewitness for the ISS.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: