Friday, November 12, 2010

Helicopter Pilot Shines Spot Light On Two UFOs Over Loudoun County Virginia

Date: February 14, 2007?
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: East Route 50 at Route 15, Loudoun County, Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round bright lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my way to work on that very, cold, below zero temperature night, while snow and sleet continued falling on the ground. As I approached the traffic light that sat at the intersection of Route 50 at Route 15 (in Loudoun County, VA) I noticed some alarming bright lights above in the sky.

As I looked up, I saw what looked like two full moons, side by side. One would hide behind a puffy white cloud that was before them. The other one would wait for the one hiding behind the cloud to pop back up, then that round object would hide behind the cloud.

They took turns doing so. I pinched my face and skin. Because of the weather and road conditions, all motorists were encouraged and advised to stay off the roadway and schools were cancelled for the next day. But, I had to go to work. My vehicle wasn’t he only vehicle on the road (at that intersection) at that time. I could not believe my eyes. Then out of nowhere, came a helicopter. I could see the red light flashing on it.

I could easily identify it as a helicopter. I saw when the pilot obviously turned on his (or her) spotlight. It shined on these two bright unidentified objects in the sky. At this point, I am thrilled. I assume that the pilot of that helicopter got a close up of what I was looking at and would make headlines in the morning paper.

I just knew that I would read about it in the morning newspaper. I was more than excited about being a witness to this. I watched the helicopter fly slowly (and I mean slowly around these two circular objects (with it's spot light on). I had no camera or cell phone with me. But, I just knew that this would be all over the news. As I continued driving, I could see the two big bright solid beams that shined from the two unidentified objects down unto a snow covered area to my right.

I wanted to stop and follow the beams, but I was too scared. I will never forget those lights. Unidentified and they were pulsating, spinning around and popping up and down behind a cloud, one at a time. It was fascinating to be honest. By now one of my co-workers had set out to look for me because I had not made it to work. I ended up seeing my co-worker on Route 50.

We pulled over and one the first things that he said, that I mentioned was about those unidentified lights. To this date the only logical explanation for those lights, that time of night and shining that bright under those extreme weather conditions has to be either UFO's or our military personnel. Otherwise, there is no other explanation for beams or circular lights that bright. I wish that the pilot of the helicopter would talk.

I would love to share what I saw from the ground and love to hear just what he (or she/the pilot) saw at eye level in the sky facing those lights.

Unreal. I wish I would see this all over again, this time with a camera or video recorder.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: