Saturday, December 15, 2007

Great Island, Wellfleet, Massachusetts Object Circle Eyewitness

Posted: December 15, 2007

Date: September 4/5 1971
Time: Evening.

Time: Night
Witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 or 2

I was at Great Island on Labor Day weekend, 1971. It was night time and I was camping there, against the rules. I had built a fire on the beach and was walking north, looking for some firewood when I noticed some lights out on the bay. At first I assumed it was a boat. Then the lights moved slowly toward shore, still north of where I was walking. The next thing I saw was a pair of lights coming toward me on the beach and I was sure it was a ranger, who had seen my fire and was coming to investigate. I was sure it was a vehicle. In an instant the lights were all around me and then vanished as quickly as they had appeared. I heard no sounds. I don’t know what it was, but I was not imagining it, and I’ll never forget it.. I heard there was a book that describes other sightings there. I was searching the internet for it when I came across this article. Although the description here is somewhat different, it’ still resonates with me.

*Report On Main Site: Great Island, Wellfleet, Massachusetts Object Circle Eyewitness*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: