Saturday, December 15, 2007

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Six Lights In A Strange Formation

Posted: December 15, 2007

Date: December 12, 2007
Time: 5:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: No objects were seen, only lights.
Weather Conditions: Cool night with temperatures dropping. Partial clouds, but not where the activity was occurring in the distance.

Description: As I was driving home west bound on 322, I was pulling up to the light at Homestead Road and saw these bright lights flashing the sky to my right. I was talking to my husband on the phone and quickly told him what I saw, which he didn't believe. But then it happened again, so I pulled over in Hershey High School parking lot where I watched the dance of lights for ten minutes. I could see dim lights flying vertical, horizontal, diagonal, left and right. Then out of nowhere, bright and larger lights appeared on after another until there were six of them. The lights formed a shape of a fish hook almost. I took out my camera phone and tried to capture this display, but the camera could only capture two of the light appearing at the same time because it went too fast. The lights look smeared in the picture because they were moving.

TV/Radio See above.

*Report On Main Site: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Six Lights In A Strange Formation*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: