Friday, December 28, 2007

Mount Shasta Weed, California Huge Orange Ball & Tail Making Turn

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date: December 23, 1975 Time: 11:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 15 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Orb

Full Description of event/sighting: The night this took place I was just leaving work with 6 friends, they came up to the golf club bar/rest. We were going to a Christmas party at a friends place on the 17th hole. From the bar you can see his house. My girl friend was there and the rest of the people that saw the Orb too! (by the way I don't drink/drugs) The week before we saw the Orb, it had been snowing, there was 3.5 feet of snow on the ground.

The golf club is down in a valley on a lake (Lake Shastina off hwy.97 10 miles.N. from Weed), I-5 is to the west about 8-9 miles. We walked outside, I looked up to see clear skies and a full moon, the moon was in the south sky to the right of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta has two peeks one at 14,950 + and Mount Shastina at 10,000 +. WE were standing looking down to my friend's house to the west, there we could see and hear our friends every word that was said. It was so quite and still and very bright out.

I turned to look at the mountain when someone said look a shooting star. I turned to see where he was looking, and it was unreal. It was a huge ball of orange with a tail miles long of every color of the rainbow. It was coming out of the east by north east about 22 degrees above the horizon. It was moving fast and it looked to be 150-200 miles away. (by the way I have been a pilot since I was 19, and at the time of the sighting I was 25). I thought it was a meteor but then it slowed down and stopped ! It went from a deep orange to a white, then turned to the south and started to move faster. We were standing there asking each other what the hell is it ? As it was coming towards us we could hear all our friends yelling what the heck is that ! It was not easy to tell the altitude but the speed was a little easier to tell. I thought it was 400-500 mph.

As it went by us, still going south, it then started a left two minute turn some where over Mount Shasta City. At that time I could see the altitude as it was very close to Mount Shasta. I could see the peek of Shasta above it, and it was even with the peek of Shastina, 10,000 altitude. While I was trying to see the altitude the Orb was changing it brightness to a soft swirling marble of lights, and darks, (mother of peril ) the size of the Orb was like if I held a soccer ball at arms distance. It was big ! At that point it was now headed north by northwest up I-5. We stood there with our mouths open until it was gone. That night it was on the radio and the next day T.V. and the newspaper. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: