Thursday, December 27, 2007

San Francisco, California A Hovering Perfect Ball Enveloped By Fire

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: July 1967 Time: About 9:30 or 9:45 pm

Message: I would like to share with you an incident that happened in July 1967 in San Francisco California. This report is true. I was ten years old at the time of this sighting and like usual during the summer a lot of the kids and the older ones of our neighborhood would go to the boys club so we won't be out in the street getting into fights. One evening my brother and I who is older than me were on our way home after spending a few good hours at the boys club with our friends. My brother and I started off going down 17th Street for a few blocks until we got to Howard Street, then we would turn left and go down a few blocks which would lead us to our home.

When we got about two blocks closer to home and as we finished crossing the street my brother told me that he saw something in the sky and that it looked like fire. But I didn't get to see it at that moment because it had just moved towards the northeast. So we started walking fast until we got to 12th Street and made a turn going north. I already started feeling like something was nearby when we got to the corner and looked up towards north and there it was, about the size of a four story building. It was from what I saw a perfect ball with fire coming up from under it, it was at least three blocks down the street which was Folsom Street and about ten story's above street level. It was just sitting there and we didn't hear any noise or any strange sounds at all.

Then it started to move towards the south. At that moment my brother grabbed me by my shoulders and we ran in the house. We didn't look out the window or say anything to our parents about it. We never even talked about it or said anything to anyone about that summer night. I'm sure many other people saw it because this took place at about 9:30 or 9:45 pm. I have thought of this incident many times through the years and I actually drew a picture of it in 1979 which I still have somewhere put away in the closet. I know that what I saw that night was not of this world. it was a perfect ball enveloped by fire all around it. I have seen a few more UFO but they were nothing like the one in 1967.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: