Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania (Stars)

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 11, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I would have to agree with Peter, I believe the witness is viewing stars.

I have been looking all over the internet for: (1) A similar incident like mine.

(2) Explanation, otherwise - pictures of twinkling stars to resemble what I saw.

I noticed them Saturday night trying to see some of the meteor shower. Now I realize they're out every night. They flash colors and they're up so high like stars. You can see them changing color w/the naked eye and they move if you watch them (zig zag and up and such). It doesn't look like anything I can explain as far as plane, satellite, whatever. I called the National UFO Reporting Center about it and was told it was 'twinkling stars'. I'm not 100 percent convinced of that. Any suggestions, or know someone who would know?

The story below is similar (HBCC UFO Note: witness referring to a sighting in Missouri City, Texas) The best way to describe what my husband and I saw was like the police were in the sky, we saw 15 of them or so - bright, bright stars. They all had the same light flashing pattern from white to red to blue to green to yellow to red to blue to green to white to red to. (which we saw w/binoculars) All similar flashing patterns and all up high like stars. I thought twinkling stars basically stayed a certain color depending on the gas it emitted. I just want some kind of confirmation or something, someone else had to see what I saw again, Thanks.

Additional Information:

Hey Brian, Thanks so much for responding.

The first one was Saturday night 08/11/07 around 11:00 pm when we first noticed it. We are in Fort Loudon, PA (South Central, PA) We first noticed them in the northeast sky because we were looking for the meteor shower, but we discovered that they were literally scattered throughout the sky in every direction.

I have seen them every night since, they are in similar spots, sometimes not at all at other times.

They're visible as soon as it gets dark enough to see stars (9:30ish)

I just find it hard to believe they're twinkling stars (of course I could be wrong and they may very well be but) We watch the Science Channel and Discovery Channel all the time. We're in our mid 30's. I never ever heard of such a thing trust me. If this was common knowledge that stars did this. I think we'd been looking at a lot more stars when I was in college!

Thanks so much for even taking my email, I haven't been able to get this out of my mind.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: