Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hamilton, Ohio A See Through Rectangular Shaped Object

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 25, 2007 Time: Approx: 2:48 p.m.

Hello: I was just wondering if anyone else today saw a strange object over Hamilton, Ohio, about 2:48 PM this afternoon, September 25, 2007. It seemed to be a mostly see-through rectangular shaped object. I was driving toward it at the time and it was in the distance, but low and appeared to be coming downward, but the trees soon obstructed my vision of it. I was trying to determine what the colors were and it seemed to have a section of blue and a section of red. The nearest thing I could compare it to would be a flag, although it definitely was not, and it had to at least be larger than a small plane, judging from the distance away. I saw a UFO years ago, and this was nothing at all like it. Thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: