Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Indianapolis, Indiana Sphere Captured On Film (Pictures)

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 4, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Indianapolis Indiana south east side. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: It was July 4th evening, my husband had taken our sons to see a fireworks display, and I stayed home. I decided to go outside and try to tape some of the local neighborhood fireworks. Although I am an avid skywatcher, UFOs were the last thing on my mind as I was trying to get the fireworks on film. I set up a tripod in our yard and started taping toward the west since the neighbors across the street were setting off a pretty good fireworks display. A few minutes into taping, I noticed a light in the sky coming from the west heading east. I knew it wasn't a firework so I waited for it to clear a tree line and get closer to our house. When it started flying over our house west to east, I noted that there weren't any little flashing lights to indicate it was a standard airplane or the like. It was just a glowing solid white orb or sphere if you will, floating steadily through the sky on a straight course.

Not too fast nor too slow. It made no sound that I could hear. My husband called during this time to check in, and so I was a little jumpy with the tripod but I managed to tape a good chunk of it before it disappeared into the clouds in the east. As I mentioned, I frequently skywatch, so I am pretty familiar to what is a plane and what isn't. I am still trying to figure out how to transfer the DVD to my PC though. But I did manage to get some stills. The object was taped on a DVD cam. I wasn't going to report this but a wise friend advised that it may be best to report it.

Photos are copyright 2007 to the owner.





Thank you to the witness for the report, and also granting permission to post a few photos of what was observed.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: