Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Roseville, California One White Sphere And Two Other Objects

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 30, 2007 Time: 6:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Roseville, CA. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: One white sphere, two other objects.

Full Description of event/sighting: Well, I would like some help here. This the second sighting I have had in three days. About 15 total in a year and a half. However, this is the most dramatic so far. I was in my backyard, doing some sky-watching. I notice many things in this windy area. Earlier today I saw what appeared to be 3 kitchen-sized plastic trash bags, unopened, fall from the sky!

However, that's obviously not what I am reporting. I saw a flash, and noticing the color of it, I figured it was time to look through my binoculars (16x60). Sure enough, as Soon as I had focused, I saw a white sphere just 'pop in'. That's the only way I know how to explain it.

It started moving, slowly. Then, out of the haze we have around here, another shape emerged. Then another. Then all three stopped, basically hovering above the house. I don't know how high, but I could not see them without binoculars.

One was a white sphere, the other two were a different shape, although it's difficult to explain with words. They appeared to be irregular. One was silver, they other light red.

They just hung there. After about 3 minutes, I decided to call my mom as a witness. However, in the brief time it took me to look at the phone to dial the number, the objects were gone.

So my questions. Does anyone know what this means? Am I being prepared for contact? Am I the only one who is supposed to see these things? Should I even report what I am seeing? Can someone help?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: