Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sandusky, Ohio Egg - Elliptical Shaped Object

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 13 -14, 2007 Time: 5:00 a.m- 6:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Sandusky, Ohio. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Egg/elliptical.

Full Description of event/sighting: Every morning my girlfriend and I wake up and have coffee while conversing and looking out into the early morning (dark) sky. This particular morning hosted a very bright low hanging light that I've never seen in my four years at this apartment. I said to my girlfriend "look baby, look at the light", while pulling her chair towards me so she could see from my angle. "Do you see it." I asked and she said that she did. I returned with "Babe, That's not a star I think, it's a UFO, let me go get the camera and see if I can zoom in on it." I'm getting goose bumps as I'm writing right now. So I went to the other room and got the camera, through in any tape I had and went outside to my back porch. Yup, the light was still there, just hovering in the dark sky. It was way too low to be a star. I'd say just below cloud level (maybe 100 ft). I pushed record and aimed it at the light. Yup it now appeared to be an egg shaped figure with the points being north and south. There was an extreme white light sort of like the hottest fire that would eliminate with pure white. I could see the extremity of energy while focusing in on this object.

I zoomed in to expose this phenomenon and see if I could see metal or something extraterrestrial. Sure enough when I zoomed about 75 percent in the glow would be dimmed almost 100 percent through the camera lens and what I saw was intriguing! This egg looked like as if I was looking into a microscope at a cell, if you would. Inside this UFO was a small dark filled in circle (like a nucleus) with a smaller filled in circle diagonally below to the left. Surrounding these nuclei but within the egg shaped were like a pool of kinetic energy that was spinning centrifugally counter clockwise! It was hard at times to stay locked within because the UFO must have been pulling away out of my zoomed focus. I would have to repeat this zooming and focusing for about an hour! Yes I have this phenomenon on tape for 60 minutes strong! The whole while panning in and out to show this UFO's positioning relative to the buildings below. I even have an airplane (like a big passenger plane) closing in on it and then veering off away from it. I know they had to see it too!

Getting back to the characteristics of the UFO, it too had thruster like flaming tails (just as the lady explained in Pasadena, California on the same night, September 13, 2007) coming out of the bottom of the egg that were below a straight horizontal line. This line appeared to have flowed upward revealing more thrust like sharp white flames (a flame like a butane or Celine/oxygen torch used when cutting metal). These flames were pointing down towards the Earth. The best way I can describe this is as if one had a skirt on and would pull it upwards, that's how this line would pull upwards and the thrusters below would be more revealing. I noticed this when the UFO would move and quickly it moved! As Sunrise was evolving from below, the UFO would ascend higher and hover, the higher the sun rose. The higher it climbed until eventually it would just sort of blink out and back in and hover up there more. The witnesses only saw this light with there naked eyes but I, my friends have it on tape. Chilling footage for sure. I always would look up in the night sky and say " Man, I want to see a UFO," well I do believe that I've seen my first.

Later that day I went out and nothing was there, later that night of the 13th I went out and nothing was there. On the morning of the 14th or so I went out and looked and there it was again. I went and got my camera, zoomed in on it and yup it was the same elliptical shaped object just hovering there. Unfortunately, the tape ran out on my camera but I can tell you this, I wasn't planning on taping but a minute or so because after reviewing the footage with my girlfriend and bro he I was truly convinced that this was indeed an extraterrestrial sighting. During the taping I come in the apartment turn on the internet and show the true time and date to authenticate this recording. Thank you and keep your head to the sky and your camera close by because there is something out there. I saw it. The person in Pasadena saw it on the same night as I did, and he/she was thousands of miles away.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: