Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baseball Caps - Embroidered HBCC UFO Research

Posted: September 13, 2008

I was out at Smithers, British Columbia the other day picking up my own personal embroidered HBCC UFO Research sweatshirts which I had on order for a week. I also had two winter coats done up just for myself.

While I was there I placed an order for baseball caps, all black in color with silver embroidered lettering to be done. These have HBCC UFO Research embroidered to the front of the ball caps.

I will be putting the HBCC UFO Research baseball caps up for sale shortly, a picture of what the caps look like and any details to go with them. Gosh I am looking more like a man in black these days, thank goodness for my jeans to break up the coloring. -:)) Anyways, details on the caps I will have posted over the weekend along with a photo.

Take care, Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

No comments: