Monday, September 22, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (September 22, 2008)

Posted: September 22, 2008

Release Date: September 22, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Bigfoot Spotted Again In Houston, British Columbia

I found out on September 19, 2008 that there was another sighting of Bigfoot/Sasquatch here in Houston, British Columbia. This time the sighting of the critter was just east of town on Morgan Road. A very credible lady witnessed the Sasquatch, this would have been around the same time it was sighted here in Houston which would have been near the end of July 2008. I told my daughter about the sighting, her face dropped a bit as they live right around where the critter was seen. I hope to have more on this soon.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Steeles Ave, North York, Ontario 3 Objects Detach From Main UFO

Date: June or July 2004
Time: Between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1 big and 3 smaller detached from the big 1.
Shape of objects: Unknown.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: We were in a balcony of our apartment facing where Detroit is when I saw this thing in the distance that looks like a satellite at night, but it's kind of bigger and faster. At first I thought it was a satellite because it's cruising just like a regular satellite did. When suddenly 3 smaller object (this 3 object is more of a size of a satellite at night) detached from the thing and form a triangle. All of a sudden they speed up really, really fast unlike an ordinary plane, I mean its an incredible speed that in less than a minute they covered half the distance of my view (I estimated they were over between Saginaw and Detroit and when they speed up, they were over Cleveland in a matter of seconds, that fast!) It was amazingly fast that my friends cannot believe it. It was far I know but, I'm not stupid not to know a satellite or a plane from what I saw. I just keep it to myself until now because this thing really bugs me. I'm not sure if somebody saw it also but my friends did.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Object Turns Red And Vanishes

Date: December 2007 (?)
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Dear Brian Vike, I myself have seen a UFO but luckily I wasn't the only one around to witness such miracle, it was an amazing site. I was walking in my garden with my two friends and I saw something glowing in the sky. I was sure it wasn't a star because it was moving kind of slow, it kept moving for a few seconds then it started to become red and suddenly it vanished. I would really like to witness it again but its one of a trillion chance. Thanks for reading this and I hope you can give me some information about whether the thing I saw was really beyond human technology. Sincerely.

Additional Information:

Hey Brian, I don't actually remember the date of the sight but it was about a year ago, maybe in December, but it was late night about 11:00 pm and yes it did fly in a straight path but it wasn't close it was really high and it was flying from west to east. It was really quiet that night so i didn't hear anything not a sound. It looked like an oval, a little thinner than an egg. Thanks again for reading this and replying back I really couldn't find anyone to tell the experience I had. Started watching the X-Files lately, really makes me curious about what goes around in the universe.

Hope someday you find hard evidence. Take care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Cape Hatteras, North Carolina 6 Saucer Type Craft Hovering

Date: May 26, 2008
Time: 5:39 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cape Hatteras, NC.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: On May 26th, 2008, approx. 5:30 p.m.,traveling down Rt.13 in Cape Hatteras, N.C. here was 6 saucer-type craft hovering silently along the beach. They were "bunched" together so closely, I thought they were some sort of advertising balloon gimmick or something.
By the time I got my camera out of the case and into "movie mode" we were behind the dune. I could not see where the craft were so I simply pointed the camera toward the back window of the vehicle. Traveling at 60 mph, I stopped the recording as a very high dune took up the scene. Surprisingly, something did show up on the camera.

Some of the video footage the witness shot. (Please note the six disc shaped craft are not shown in this footage) You can view the footage on YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/zerosister

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Clacton. Essex, UK UFO Was Slowly Rotating Clockwise

Date: July 16, 2008
Time: 8:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Perfect letter S shape. Black and looked like it was segmented. Seemed solid sort of like an inner bicycle tube but much bigger.
Weather Conditions: Clear, not much cloud.

Description: The object caught my eye when I was in the garden. It appeared from the west and went out of sight in the east. It was slowly rotating clockwise at a constant speed and height. Hard to judge height but would guess 250 to 300 feet, there were no lights and no sound and nothing trailing from it. Size again hard to judge, guess 10 to 15 feet. It wasn't going particularly fast, but fast enough that if I raced for my camera I would have missed it. This is the first time of seeing anything of this nature, also this website.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Donnacona, Quebec Three Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle

Date: July 29, 2008
Time: 11:51 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Donnacona in our back yard
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 3 lights in a triangle shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were looking at the sky for shooting stars and we saw it coming from the west far up in the sky. It was moving at a fast, regular speed, in a straight trajectory to the east. It took between 5 and 10 seconds to cross the whole sky from west to east. It was 3 orange lights not very bright, in a triangle form. It made no sound. All 3 of us saw it from beginning, and all 3 agree that it wasn't a plane or anything we know of.. It was exactly 11:51 p.m.


Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Hastings And Lakewood East Vancouver, B. C. Fast Moving Light

Date: August 2, 2008
Time: 1:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Hastings and Lakewood East Vancouver.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Fast moving light, 8-15 thousand miles an hour.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking to the store 7/11 on East Hastings to buy cigarettes. I came out of the back of my building into the back alley, I sensed to look up into the sky when I then observed at first glance what appeared to be a star. It was too bright I thought, a second later the light flew backwards into the upper atmosphere at an incredibly high rate of speed and disappeared into the night sky. I had the incredible feeling of being a witness to something supernatural from another dimension. Thank you, kind regards.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Bramsche, Germany Two Round Shaped Lights

Date: August 9, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Two lights, round?
Weather Conditions: Cloudy, at about 2000-3000 feet MSL.

Description: Well we were standing out side drinking some coffee and watching the kids play. It was getting dark so it was around 9:45 to 10:00 PM. Then my wife sees something from 147 degrees (SSE)heading north.

Although there is a glider airport nearby this was not a glider or plane (I am a pilot). At first I thought it was a glider, but we heard no sound, it was low, I think about 1500-1300 feet.

After a few seconds (about 20-35) I couldn't see it anymore and though that it must have went into the clouds.

Don't know what it was but it felt kind of weird.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Fallowfield, Manchester, UK A Silver Metallic Doughnut Shaped UFO

Date: August 9, 2008
Time: 12:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Silver metallic doughnut shape.
Weather Conditions: sunny and part cloud.

Description: The object seen hovering over a petrol station on Moseley Road. The sun was causing reflections off it metal shape. The object hovered for around 45 seconds, shaking from side to side. I got my binoculars so I could get a good look at it. It disappeared within the blink of an eye. It did have a black window or door on it. It also was about 500 feet in the air.

TV/Radio: Not in press.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Over Hamilton, Bellshill UK A Star Shaped Object

Date: August 11, 2008
Time: From 9.30 p.m. to around 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Looked like a star.
Weather Conditions: cloudy.

Description: This star shape object would appear every so often and move upwards and disappear come back in the same location it started and move across the horizon left or right but only one direction at a time before disappearing and coming back at the same point it started from, this went on like this intermittent for a while appearing and disappearing, traveling slower than a plane. It also seemed to hover for some time before moving and there was no trail of light to give us the impression that it was a helicopter or anything like that but we were not sure but one thing we could agree on was that none of us knew what the hell it was.

TV/Radio: Not that I'm aware of.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bourne, Lincolnshire UK White Light

Date: August 14, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White light.
Weather Conditions: Mid level broken cloud.

Description: Bright white light in the sky approximately 4 miles North of Morton, Lincs. Altitude approximately FL100. Speed when moving, approx 170 kts. Light was too large & intense to be the landing or navigation beacons aboard a commercial or military airliner (I work with Boeing & Airbus aircraft daily) and there was no Mode S data from the local area to indicate the presence of commercial aviation at the time.

Moved slowly to East over the course of 2 minutes, appeared to descend, then the light dimmed, moved further East (approx over the West edge of Dyke, Lincs at same 4 mile distance), flashed bright once again & then vanished.

Cars on Dyke road from A15 stopped & turned back to witness this (can see the road from my location) & police were in attendance within 5 minutes. The light disappeared at approximately 2157.

Shortly after, military air activity (too low for commercial aviation in this area) was witnessed from the North East heading towards the previous location of the unidentified object.

TV/Radio: None known.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Cote St-Lu Montreal Quebec Glowing UFO As Large As A Football Field

Date: August 15, 2008
Time: 4:10 - 4:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Very bright orangey glow but very symmetrical and circular looking.
Weather Conditions: Fear clear sky I could see the stars, but their were a few clouds in the distance.

Description: I woke up from hearing my dog barking. I looked at the clock it was 4:07 am. I went into the living room and opened the balcony door to have a smoke outside and as I looked towards the airport { I live in a high rise and I'm on the 9th floor) and the west island I saw this massive light I couldn't tell if it was an object or the blow from a fire somewhere near there, but no it was moving. This blew my mind away, I have seen alot of weird objects in the sky before many times. I could never say for sure, but this was something else. It went over Dorval direction north. I woke my fiancé up and rushed her to the balcony while she's screaming { your crazy baby come to bed) when she saw the object her jaw dropped and she had the same look I must of had. The amazing part of all this is when I realized it was moving and that it indeed have a circular and constant glow, no fading, just bright orange. We watched the object move over from the south heading north. If I would have to guess the size of the orange glow (object) I would have to say it must have been at least the size of a large football field, estimated altitude of 500 to 1000 meters.

TV/Radio: I can't find anything on it yet.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Grimsby, Ontario Bright Object Moving Slowly

Date: August 15, 2008
Time: 12:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Object's reflection of sunlight appeared circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear and sunny.

Description: My wife and I were driving east along the QEW headed for Niagara Falls when I spotted what appeared to be a nondescript circular reflection in the clear blue sky as we neared Grimsby, Ontario.

I watched the bright object move slowly northward across the sky, about 40 degrees above the eastern horizon; always mindful that it was in all likelihood caused by solar reflection off the surface of a commercial aircraft.

At one point during my casual observation, I began to suspect something different in both the quality and consistent brilliance of the reflected light and scrutinized the object more carefully; within seconds of doing so, like a light bulb turned off, the ostensibly bright object suddenly and completely disappeared.

The whole episode lasted for about two minutes.

My only regret is that I didn't alert my wife who was focused on driving; although in retrospect, I only realized the significance of the event once the object had disappeared.

Hopefully some other witness can corroborate my account of the event.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

North Sydney, Nova Scotia A Cigar Shaped UFO

Date: August 18, 2008
Time: 7:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 (for sure, approx 80 people on the beach so maybe more).
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear, sun setting.

Description: I was at Indian Beach with family walking the dog when we all saw what we thought was a plane as it got closer we noticed not only was there no wings but there was no sound and no exhaust of any kind it large cigar shaped, silver and went very fast. We stood on the beach and watched it till it stopped above the water and didn't move for approx 4 minutes then it just disappeared. None of us had ever seen anything like it and we were all very confused and trying to rationalize what it may have been. There was no visible lights as it was still very light outside but the sun was behind us and the object. Then about 5 minutes later as we started to walk back up the beach it appeared again out of no where in the exact spot we last seen it and just hovered there, by the time I got my cell phone out of my pocket and turned it on to try and take a picture it was gone again and we waited around for about a half an hour but never seen it again. If anyone has any idea about this we would love to hear. Thanks.

TV/Radio: None.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Oshawa, Ontario Yellow/Gold Object With A Tail

Date: August 20, 2008
Time: 12:39 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: I was outside my home in the Rossland and Thornton area of Oshawa having a cigarette when I noticed what a round yellow/gold shooting star, or what I thought was a shooting star.

The thing is it looked too low for that and was bigger than any other shooting star I have ever seen. It was yellow/gold coloured with a trail, travelling very fast. I only saw it for about five seconds and then it was out of sight as it seemed like it was coming downward

At fist I thought...is this the Persiads? But was that not at it's peak last week? I'm not an astronomer, or scientist, but I could swear it looked like a small meteor or something else? This happened around 30 minutes ago and the hair on my arms are still on end. Just really confused as to what I saw and if there were any other reports of this.

It was travelling at high rate of speed and I lost sight of it over some homes. It was travelling east/south east. Was there anything reported or is there somewhere I could report this?

TV/Radio: N/A

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Mississauga, Ontario A Dark Triangular UFO

Date: August 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, full moon.

Description: Thing is, I live right by Pearson International airport. Me and a friend were walking home and I looked up and saw a dark, triangular shaped object in the sky with lights at the back. It was higher up then the usual planes and it was zipping really fast through the sky, faster then other planes. It saw it as triangular shaped but the shape was hard to determine because it was dark and distant.

TV/Radio: None yet.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England Circular Lights


Date: August 22, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Circular lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Three lights in a triangular formation were seen quite high up travelling from the direction of Ursa Major to Venus. They were going incredibly fast and at a constant speed. The lights neither faded or left a trail and were definitely not the Perseids (shooting stars) as some have suggested. Just before they disappeared one of the lights appeared to move away from the formation and then back again. The whole sighting lasted under four seconds, and then they seemed to disappear rather than go out of sight, slowly blinking out. I have given it much thought and dismissed lasers (although still possible), aeroplanes and other conventional explanations.

Three days prior to this sighting I witnessed a light in the sky, which I thought was a star, wink out. I don't know if it was a star or a light in the sky but I was pretty unnerved by the experience, not knowing if I had imagined it or not. I am a smoker who smokes in the garden and I always look up, even on cloudy nights.

I have only ever seen one other unexplainable event in the night sky over thirty years ago when I was very young. The whole street and myself witnessed several lights high in a clear night sky 'dance' around each other for approximately twenty minutes which was incredible.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

-----------

West of Guelph Ontario Orange Colored Sphere With Glowing Edges

Date: August 25, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: As I went to my back porch for a smoke. I looked up at a very bright light, brighter than the north star ever looked. It looked slightly orange. I then went and grabbed my video camera, turned it on and zoomed to 800 times magnification. What I saw next left me in complete awe. Please note that I have a very stable life, married 18 yrs 3 wonderful children and a great life with no attempt to be seen as off my rocker. OK, the object revealed great detail at 800 times zoom with night vision. This was unmistakable as a manufactured sphere. The entire object glowed around the outside edge, as if it were of a plasma based energy. The entire surface looked alive with glowing light. The surface was covered with large symmetrical round indentations which looked as if they themselves were little suns on the surface of a larger one. Also very distinctive dots where you can only assume this pattern to come from engineering specs for fabrication. As this all took place in about 30 to 45 seconds I realized I needed to hit the record.

TV/Radio: I phoned the Guelph Tribune but someone put me off to phone back later. They missed a story as far as I'm concerned. From a very truthful person. I also reported this on other UFO sites.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Holladay, UT (Salt Lake City Suburb) Horseshoe Crab Shaped Object

Date: August 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: 1 horseshoe crab shape (basically spherical) and two boomerang shapes.
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear.

Description: I was looking on the web to see if others had seen the objects I saw when I found your report from February 9th 2008 10:30 AM. The sighting is remarkably similar.

I was sitting on the back lawn facing the Wasatch mountains and happened to look south at the very bright star now in the southern skies. The sun was down and it was night with a little lighter color still around the horizon. There was what appeared to be a dim, circular cluster of stars near the bright one that suddenly began to move as a group in an almost due east direction. It was very high and must have been immense. The speed was way beyond anything I've ever seen. While in motion I could see that the shape was basically round but slightly extended to the rear like a horseshoe crab.

I watched it until it disappeared behind some trees and over what would be the Uinta mountain range to the south of me.

Something caught the corner of my eye and I looked up and to the north-east. I observed two huge boomerang or delta-wing shapes traveling at enormous speed. They had come from the North-West, over the city, and were bound for the same spot on the horizon where the other object had disappeared.
They were relatively high and made no sound in the very still evening air. One was slightly higher than the other. The remarkable thing is that had I not been blessed with very color-sensitive sight, I might have missed them totally. It was the movement in the outer perimeter of my vision that caught my attention. The undersides were a blue that almost matched the lighter shade of the sky at the horizon.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Quinte West Area, Ontario 20 Unknown Objects (UFOs)

Date: August 27, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: At least 20.

My friends and I were out walking about 10 at night and one of my friends noticed something in the sky. We all looked up and noticed these flashing lights. We tried to figure out what it was and it was going to fast to be an airplane, satellite, or anything else for that matter. At first we only saw a couple, but as only second progressed, there turned out to be at least 20 of them in the sky. Moving quickly and flashing purple. We decided to go back home and research this. It turned out other people have witnessed the same thing in our area. This was in southern Ontario. Quinte West area.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Kent, Washington A Red Ball/UFO

Date: August 29, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kent, Washington.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Red ball.

Full Description of event/sighting: Me and a couple of friends were sitting outside in a park in Kent Washington. I think the park is called like "Kent Memorial Park" or something. Anyways after sitting for a while I started looking up into the sky and off in the distance while my other 2 friends were talking. Let me say that I have never really been a firm believer of aliens and UFOs, but what I saw just puzzled me and it's the only conclusion that I can make of what I saw with my own two eyes (sober at the time). This red ball of light (I don't know the size, but it was far off and high into the sky) came into the open patch of sky I was looking at and just stood there in a dead stand still for a minute or so and then dropped down to the ground out of sight behind some trees. That is basically all that happend but at the time there wasn't even words that could describe what I was seeing.

I've never heard of nor seen anything that could do that and I'm 100% sure of what I saw, not making this up. I ruled out everything from helicopter to planes to reflection of light beams. Whatever I saw is definately not from earth and if it is the government has some explainging to do. This might not have been the most mind-blowing report, but I definately saw what I saw clearly. Even if UFOs and aliens aren't real, there is some aircraft that has been top secret. I'm a 100% believer of that. No question.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Leicester, UK A Silent Orange And Shimmering Object

Date: September 14, 2008
Time: 9:10 p.m.

Hello, My name is (name removed) and I have just been having a look at the information of a UFO sighting in Cornwall.
My interest was sparked this week as on Sunday at 9.10pm. I saw a UFO myself. I live in Leicester and lots of people would have seen this phenomenon as I live on the edge of the city centre in a very busy area. I called the local paper and asked if they had any sighting reported but said they had not. The object was silent orange and shimmering it also changed shape but they was no uniform shape to it. I looked at it through 50x50 binoculars and all I could describe was a orange shimmering light which moved at some speed. I have sent this as I feel this is information that should be shared instead of keeping these events secret. Kind regards.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Elliot Lake, Ontario Object At Tree Top Level

Date: September 17, 2008
Time: 12:38 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Elliot Lake at mountain range outside my house.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Looked like a star.

Full Description of event/sighting: This is the second time I have seen what I thought at first to be a star close to the treetops of a mountain range just below my apartment building in Elliot Lake, Uranium mining town no longer actively mining. I stood at the window for about 3 minutes watching it, and it seemed to flit around a bit. I was trying hard to focus and it seemed to have an aura of colours. I realized that couldn't be a star, not that close. I contemplated waking my co-renter, but hesitated and turned back to the window and suddenly the object just vanished. The area is totally black at that spot now after it left. No indication of which way it went; just suddenly gone. It was in the exact location as my last sighting of an identical bright object only last time I saw it swiftly go down behind the mountain where an orange glow remained till morning light made it invisible to see.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Caledon, Ontario UFO Moving And Then Comes To A Stop

Date: September 17, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, hope all is well. Last night 10:00 pm, I was noticing a plane heading north off Pearson Airport (off my deck) and in the far distance I saw what I thought was another plane flying in the same direction. But the plane flew out of sight and the one in the distance stopped. It stayed in that position for about 10 minutes, then it started to move slowly up and down. It then moved back to the south and then it appeared to come closer to me, but still several Km. The lights were yellow, red, green and white. It almost seems as though their watching the planes coming and going. When planes get close to it, it seems to get brighter. I watched it off and on for 2 hrs. The star ship is back! It was in the northeast sky. Close to the flight pattern that the planes were using last night, I live in Caledon near the Clay Hills and it was east off my deck. Take Care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

UFO Sighting In Ottawa, Ontario

Date: September 18, 2008
Approx: 4:00 p.m.


The below report came into HBCC UFO Research through the site's submission, using this method of reporting a sighting leaves the person reporting the sighting completely anonymous to me. The best way to submit your report, is to use the "Report A UFO" form or the "Feedback" pages. The links to the pages are running down the top left hand side of each page on the site. If alot of reports come into me starting from this day forward, I will "deactivate" the submission's link. Reason is, I never know if someone is playing around or they did have a real sighting. I have no way of replying to folks.

I was at work, Thursday September 18, at around 4:00 p.m., near downtown Ottawa (Centertown), I was talking on the phone, looking north-east out my window towards the canal and the Gatineau Hills. Clear blue sky. Beautiful day. Saw an object moving from south to north, first thought it must be a plane, but the shape wasn't the shape of a plane. Couldn't see wings or a tail. It was a small compact triangular object. metallic in appearance, very reflective. Not moving at a particularly great speed.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Cobourg, Lake Ontario Object Had The Brightness Of A Spotlight

Date: September 18, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cobourg, Lake Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: My husband and I were walking on the board walk in Cobourg, Ontario which is next to Lake Ontario. Looking out on the horizon we saw a very bright large light, definitely not a star. It had the brightness of a spotlight. It was not moving. From the board walk, it was at about at the 10 o'clock position and about 1 foot from the horizon. We showed it to 2 people camping in the trailer park as well. After about a minute or so the light went out.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Beausejour, Manitoba Six To Eight Orange Lights/Objects

Date: September 20, 2008
Time: 8:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Beausejour, MB.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 6 to 8
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Saw six to eight orange things going across the sky from east to west and then north. Looked something like the direct thrust end view of a rocket. Definitely not red or white safety lights like on a plane. As well, the paths weren't perfectly straight and they were in a disorganized group and some appeared to stop or slow right down. No noise. This was in pitch black sky so the orangey balls appeared very prominently. Never seen any planes travel like this before, especially this area. Seemed slower than a jumbo jet, no noise at all and appeared far to high to be a helicopter.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

London, Ontario A Formation Of Blue Objects

Date: September 20, 2008
Time: 10:19 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Backyard (Home)
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Balls.

Full Description of event/sighting: Two light blue to white balls. I was looking east and they flew in formation from S to N. (looking with fingers in front of face about an inch apart) They were a little brighter than stars but not airplanes. Half way through sighting, the one on top zipped out of formation to the west 90 degrees at incredible speed. (looking with fingers in front of face about 6-8 inches apart) flew apart for about 2 seconds then flew back into perfect, original formation. Still heading south in the blink of an eye they disappeared. The whole sighting lasted about 10-15 seconds. My girlfriend also witnessed the sighting. There is a local airport in the area and about 1 minute after the sighting a plane took off and flew over head and it took at least 45 seconds to 1 minute to fly through our view of sight, so I know the balls were travelling fast. I've never seen anything like it. I reported it to the local Police and this morning called the physics/astronomy department at the University of Western Ontario and left a message. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Chatteris Cambridgeshire Small Round Balls Of Orange/Red Light

Date: September 20, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: High Street, Chatteris
Number of witnesses: 3 ?
Number of objects: 5 - 6
Shape of objects: Small round balls of orange/red light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was waiting in the take away when a man and his daughter stopped out the front of the take away and he started shouting "look, oh my god can you see that." I walked over to the door and looked up in the sky and was amazed to see a formation of what I can only describe as balls of red/orange light moving very slowly from the right of the sky across in a straight line to the left before they appeared to 'burn out'. There was absolutely no noise at all. The lights weren't flashing like you would see on an aircraft, they were solid balls of light. The sky was totally clear and the movement was so slow, I could only stand and watch. I was too amazed at what I was seeing to be able to get my phone out my pocket and take a picture-I'm kicking myself that I didn't.! I only saw them move over the top of a selection of the shops (2 terraced houses and 3 shops joined together to be precise) Then as they got over the top of Chatteris Garage and they just burnt out, no noise nothing.

o
o o o

o

This is the best way I can show you how they were positioned.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

El Vado, New Mexico Bright Light Makes A Left Hand Turn

Date: September 20, 2008
Approx: 10:30 p.m.

On Saturday night there seemed to be alot of activity in the sky. It was moonless and very dark with only the visible lights were the stars. We had a group of 5 sitting with us on the upstairs balcony. It was about 10:30 pm and a bright white light flew from the west over the canyon and made a left turn flying north to Dulce New Mexico. My husband and I both noticed the light and did not say anything. Our guests asked us what the light was. I said I did not know. I did not want to scare them. They then asked if it was a UFO. I told them it could be. I have seen this before and since I did not want to upset them I kept quiet. I also saw alot of quick light flashes as if something flew by at mach speed. I have seen alot since I finished building a weekend retreat last February. I am now reluctant to take photos. It seems to be too much to bear anymore. A year and a half ago I thought UFO's were a joke now from what we are experiencing or seeing, I have become a firm believer. El Vado is about 20-30 miles south of Dulce, New Mexico.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Silver City, New Mexico Object Changes Color And Shape

Date: September 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Heart Cross Drive Silver City NM (Burro Mountains).
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 - 2 ?
Shape of objects: Round?, oblong?, triangle?


Full Description of event/sighting: While walking west I noticed out of corner of eye something to the south moving west in the sky. It was big and bright around the outside, dark in the middle. As I tried to get out from under trees to get a better view, it seemed to move rather quickly away to the south, yet was still traveling towards the west slowly. At one point it sort of tilted and looked like a triangle with the lights going around the outside perimeter, red, yellow, either green or blue. The lights didn't flash, but sort of pulsated in a continuous, circular manner around the perimeter, much slower than airplane lights flash. It also very quickly went straight up, then straight down and then back to parallel to the ground lower than airplanes fly. When it went up and down and for the rest of the time I could see it, it looked like an oblong thing with the lights still going around the perimeter. It kept going further away until it was just a speck- always heading west away from me towards Arizona.

When it was far away, all I could see were colors, yellow, then red, then blue (or green) slowly changing color and even though it was far away it was still very, very bright. All I could think of was it a blimp?, a hot air balloon?, a satellite?or a military craft? There was not any sort of sound and just the way it moved, pulsed, was fast and slow and it's brightness made me feel it wasn't any sort of man-made thing. It just seemed too weird. I must have watched this thing for close to 20 minutes. I sure hope someone can explain this thing or even more, I hope someone else saw it. It was so big and so bright, and visible for so long there just has to be other witnesses! Thanks for reading this. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for this interesting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Scarborough Bluffs, Ontario An Extremely Bright Light

Date: September 21, 2008
Time: 7:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Scarborough Bluffs (upper bluffs) South of Kingston Rd./East of Brimley.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Myself and a friend were walking his dog. I happened to look up into the sky as we were standing there and watched a plane, very high in the sky as it flew east. I was amazed at the vapor trail it left behind, it seemed to stretch for miles. A few minutes later I looked up again, and saw a round light, which I thought might have been from a helicopter, or even a small plane, but let me just say, it was extremely bright. It moved north, seemingly through, or at least in the direction of the vapor trail and got brighter, just before it disappeared. (in total I saw the light for maybe 6-7 seconds). I watched the sky, thinking it would reappear, but it didn't. I want to add also, that the night was particularly clear and almost cloudless. There were certainly no clouds in the direction of the light. I told my buddy and continued to search the sky, but saw nothing again.

Additional Information:

It was a surreal experience for sure and I can't stress enough how bright the light was as it moved and then disappeared. It is very clear tonight, and there were certainly no clouds in the vicinity of the light. I just read the UFO sighting report from Cobourg on your blog, and I would say that the light I saw was like a spotlight as well, like looking directly into a spotlight from a distance. I say this without having been influenced by said report, and I did report mine before I did read your blog. Thank you for taking me seriously and good luck with your investigating!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

North Bay, Ontario A White Solid Ball Of Light

Date: September 21, 2008
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: North Bay.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: My daughter and I had just got out of our car in our driveway. I looked up into the night sky to see if there were any stars out. I noticed a white solid ball of light moving from west to east. I told my daughter to look up at it and joked "it's an UFO". She laughed and we both watched as it passed over and kept going for approx: 30 seconds. Then it suddenly it just vanished. This pretty much freaked my daughter out and I just stood there amazed. It made no sound and moved at about the same speed as watching an airliner go over.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Livonia, Michigan Bright Light

Date: September 21, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I saw it too! Around the same time that you stated. I live in Livonia, MI. I was just googling "bright light, disappeared" and then yesterday's date and I found your posting!

Additional Information:

It was close to 8:00ish - heading NE - looked like it was near Cassiopeia constellation. Saw it for about 10 secs, I thought it was plane, VERY bright light, not flashing and then in an instant it just disappeared.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: