Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crandall - Seagoville, Texas A Green Circular UFO

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: April 11, 2009
Time: 10:40-10:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Green Circular Light.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy.

Description: I was driving my car on the way home from a church play practice when outside the right side of my front window I saw a light green light make a falling u-turn off into the distance. I first thought it was lightning or a light from town, but as I watched closer, the thing moved to the left and then took a very sharp curve back towards the right. I was heading Northwest and the thing moved from West to North in very weird angles. It would go off into the distance and reappear again. This happened all the way from about 1 mile from the Wal-Mart in Seagoville until I got to the 635 exit. After I got off onto my exit, the thing disappeared. I tried to make sense of it but the way that thing moved, there's no way it was a weather balloon, light, or anything else.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: