Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anchorage Alaska USA Bright Light

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 21, 2009
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Too far away to tell.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: I was laying in bed and looked out the window above my head and saw this bright white light in the sky. My location is East Anchorage. The White light was very bright and then I saw a red and blue light blinking. At first I thought it was a plane but it wasn't moving like a plane would. The object was moving sporadically and darting back and forth but in an isolated area.

I called my friend into the room and I said do you see that light? She said yes what is that? I said I don't know. She said look its moving around in different patterns but not moving like a plane would. We both sat and watched it for about 30 minutes and it continued to do the same thing.

Neither my friend nor myself have ever seen anything like this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: