Sunday, May 24, 2009

Secaucus, New Jersey V Formation Changes To A Reverse V

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: March 27, 1997
Time: 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Hard to make out because it was illuminated. Mostly Round.
Weather Conditions: Windy. Cold. I think 35 with wind chill.

Description: The actual day of the event might not be correct. It's closest approximate day that I remember.

The company I work for at the time was Flyco. We were moving so a colleague and I were throwing out some boxes to the dumpster. I looked up for Halle Bob. The comet was leaving Earth and far away but I can still see it. As I glanced away towards North I saw 3 object. Very faint at first. I thought it was an optical illusion because I've been working on a computer for most of the night. But then I squint and immediately said to my colleague "What is that?" He paused and said the same back to me. As soon as I glance back, the 3 object moved so smooth and in a straight line. However, it's formation changed from a V to reverse V. I can clearly hear a small airplane revving up and down landing to the Teterboro Airport. Finally the 3 objects flew pass the building. Few minutes later I saw the small airplane lading sideways erratically. It must be correcting it's landing path.

The colleague at the time dismissed everything. Being a religious man he was spooked but will not admitted to anyone else. Years later I looked up on the internet and I didn't find any reports. So I really didn't think about it.

I figure I reported now in hope there are others who saw the same thing and shed some light.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: