Sunday, May 24, 2009

Navarre, Florida Object Flashing

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 29, 2009
Time: 10:29 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: It was flashing.
Weather Conditions: Clear as day.

Description: Looked liked a flashing star or airplane light...it didn't move. It got brighter and then looked like a faint green then orange back to blue. My dog stared out the door with his tail between his legs. He's 120lbs. Its something I've never seen. It slowly moved to the right. I don't know if its a UFO, but its def. Not something I have ever seen move or flash diff. colors. It stayed in the same place for about 20 min before slowly moving to the right. I live by Eglin AFB and I know they test bombs and such. But like I said this is nothing I've seen ever.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: