Monday, May 18, 2009

Upstate New York Small White Lights Darting Around The Night Sky

Posted: May 18, 2009

Hi, I had a similar UFO sighting when I was about 14 years old in Upstate NY. I had gone outdoors and was looking up at the sky when I noticed a group of small white bright objects moving around. They were darting very fast back and forth, at angles as you described, and were suddenly starting, stopping, etc. It was amazing, they were very high in the sky.

My husband was in Vietnam during the war and saw something similar that I saw here in New York, but many years later. What he saw did the same things. I have a theory about what they were doing. I think someone who was in Vietnam wrote a book about what we are describing, as they also saw the same thing, do you know who that is and the name of the book ? Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: