Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Galveston, Texas UFO Was Diamond In Shape

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: February 7, 2009
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Shape of light was diamond shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: I was laying on a basketball court in a neighborhood park of East Galveston. I was laying face up looking at the stars when I noticed a bright star blinking and moving a bit. I kept staring at it for several more minutes and I noticed it was moving from one place in the horizon to another. Then I realized it was not a star and it was in the atmosphere at a high altitude.

After about 15 minutes of staring at that one diamond shaped white light, I saw a colored light moving across the horizon. This light was lower in altitude but further away closer to the coast.

After about 30 minutes of staring at the lights, I went and got my girlfriend from the home and I told her to look into the sky and see the lights.

She saw both lights moving but she was not intrigued. She said she didn't know what it was and really did not care. I proceeded to call 911 to make a report. The operator said she would send a patrol unit to my location so I could identify the light.

I waited for about 15 minutes and then went home. That was the end of my sighting.

TV/Radio: I called 911 and provided the details of my sighting.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: