Monday, June 1, 2009

Northern Las Vegas Nevada USA Two Jet Fighters Chase UFO

Posted: June 1, 2009

Date: Summer time early 1990's
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Northern Las Vegas, Nevada
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1 UFO chased by two jet fighters.
Shape of Objects: Apparently triangular, to tell by the configuration of lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out in our backyard on Steinbeck Drive, close to Nellis AFB where my husband worked at the time. I heard the sound of jet fighters and looked up. Two jets were chasing or trailing a UFO right overhead in northerly direction.

I could not see it's outline against the darkening sky and could only recognize the jets by their sound and their lights. The UFO appeared to be roughly three jets wide and two long so it was not a huge craft. I could tell it was a UFO and likely triangular by the fairly large faint green circular lights. A row of three in back and one in front.

As the planes and craft disappeared out of sight I could see the lights of the jets longer than the green lights of the UFO because they gave off a faint glow more than a bright light.

This was my first sighting. Back in the fifties in The Netherlands my father witnessed a silver cigar shape craft very high against a clear blue sky. Out of it came 7 small round crafts that stayed nearby for a while, then shot back into the cigar and suddenly vanished.

I live in Colorado now and about 4 years ago in Fall I stood out in our back yard looking up at the clear night sky. It was close to 1:00am and suddenly I noticed what seemed a formation of about five dark shapes very high up moving from the north to the south.

The formation or a V-shaped form moved very rapidly and it gave me the chills. I figured it could have been geese flying in the dark, but normally they do make sounds and it was quiet. I also think that geese move more slowly. It really did spook me and I quickly went back inside. I wonder why it had such an effect on me.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: