Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fort Collins, Colorado USA A Cylinder Shaped UFO



Date: May 31, 2009
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fort Collins, Colorado.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cylinder.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in my desk office at home, when I saw this red floating light in the sky. So I decided to grab a pair of binoculars and look at it. It looked like a cylinder that was just sitting there. Than I noticed that it started to change silver, and would start just randomly changing from red to silver. And it couldn't have been the sun reflecting because it was a extremely cloudy day. Than I kind of watched it for ten minutes went inside, told my son about it. Than he told me he saw the exact same thing last year, around October. Except he said he saw 3 instead of just one. Than we went outside to see if it was still there but it wasn't.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com


Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
The Vike Factor, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: