Tuesday, June 2, 2009

San Francisco Embarcadero Pier Two Orb Shaped Objects Pause In The Sky

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: June 1, 2009
Time: 2:30 a.m.

It was yesterday morning around 2:30am. I was sitting on the San Francisco Embarcadero Pier. It lasted about ten seconds. I was facing east with the Bay Bridge off to my right. Looking straight ahead I saw a small orb-shaped light move extremely quickly, north to south paralleling the skyline. It paused for a second. Then a second similarly shaped object came from the south. They paused together for a second, then disappeared east. They were both far away so I can't give a detailed description, sorry. It was nothing like I'd ever seen though. Was as fast as a shooting star, but they didn't have tracers...and didn't move straight and was way faster than any airborne craft I'd ever seen. Have you heard any similar reports? Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: