Monday, June 1, 2009

Wood County, West Virginia Object Fly's Overhead

Posted: June 1, 2009

Date: May 28, 2009
Time: 11:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wood County, West Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round - Appeared the same as a satellite.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello Brian, In short, I looked almost directly overhead and spotted what I thought was a satellite on a north track. It continued in a straight line to about a 50 degree angle from me. It then made a 180 degree hairpin turn eastward, continued south for a short distance and I lost sight of it. This object moved about the same speed as most satellites, Shuttle, and the ISS, it didn't seem to slow any when it turned. In brightness and size it was equal to a satellite, much dimmer than the ISS. I am amazed that I just saw an object turn like that.

I thought I may have seen moving again in short moves to the southwest and back to the northeast, but I'm not sure. Cloud cover 7 minutes later blocked my view. I know this is no airplane or satellite. If it had stopped moving, I couldn't discern it from the stars. Going to check the weather radar and maybe get another look. Thanks and Best Wishes.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: