Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yorba Linda, California Green Object With A Tail


Date: June 5, 2009
Time: 10:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Yorba Linda, California USA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle with tail.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving home eastbound on the 91 freeway when I saw an object falling to earth. It was like a comet with a tail and glowed green. It was falling so fast that all of the traffic slowed down. I thought for sure there would be percussion from an impact. It disappeared behind the mountains on the east side of the freeway and I lost sight of it. When I got home, I turned on the news expecting something to be on telling me what it was, but there wasn't anything. How can that be when I know at least 100 people saw what I did.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com


Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
The Vike Factor, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: