Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mesa, Arizona : A 7-8 Foot Tall Male Humanoid In The Bedroom

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: April 25-26, 2009
Time: 9:15 p.m. 7:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1 confirmed
Shape of objects: I could see no object in the sky. See description for the humanoid.
Weather Conditions: Full moon-lit night, not cloudy. Second incident occurred in my bedroom.

Description: On April 25, 2009, around 9:15pm my mother called me outside in our backyard where she claimed to see several objects in the sky. She never gave me any other descriptions of the objects except for that they gyrated. I looked up and saw a quick white flash in the sky. It occurred again one minute later. Since nothing else happened, I went back inside and went to bed.

The next morning, it was around 7:00am when I woke up on my right side and was paralyzed in all parts of my body. Suddenly, I felt a gentle poke on my lower back and I got a vibrating sensation throughout my body. I could not speak and I was able to breathe out "Who are you?". I felt tension release off my neck and I turned around to see a 7-8ft tall male humanoid with pale white skin and long blonde hair. He had no eye pupils, just pure white eyes and was wearing a silvery jumpsuit. I noticed that he had four fingers instead of five on his hands. It was then that I started struggling to get free. This lasted for about two minutes until the vibrating sensation stopped and I was able to move.

The figure was gone and the strange thing was that I locked my door from the inside the night before and it was still locked the next morning. My sister told me that my room just had a weird feeling afterwards and this lasted for about two hours. I did not feel that this being was trying to hurt me but rather wanted to tell me something.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: