Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holdrege, Nebraska USA Three Orange Red Lights On The Horizon

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: May 30, 2009
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Holdrege, NE, USA.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving North from Alma to Holdrege when we were around 5-8 miles from Holdrege at about 10:00 p.m.. I noticed 3 orange/red lights on the horizon to my left. I believe they were moving Northeast. The lights were evenly spaced apart and level to one another and the horizon. At first I thought that they were lights on a low power-line so that low flying airplanes wouldn't hit it. I thought it was strange that I didn't notice them before because since for the past week I had been driving back everyday at this time. That's when I noticed that they were moving slowly left to right. I asked my friend if he was seeing the lights out there and he said that he was watching them for the last couple of minutes. We decided that it must be military helicopters or something. I dropped him home and went home.

Sunday I talked with him and he said that after I dropped him off that later on he saw two more round lights just like the three we had seen earlier. When he saw them coming he got out of his car and one of the lights went right over him. He said it was about 600 ft. in the air. It didn't make any sound at all and all he saw was the light nothing else around. I know of at least 4 other people who either saw the three lights or the two lights that came later.

I haven't contacted any one else but my friend says he talked with one of the local enforcement officers who also witnessed the lights. He got out of his patrol car and was aiming a radar gun and spotlight towards the light and they both stopped working.

I just had to tell someone. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: