Saturday, January 7, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light/Fire Flying Over Cincinnati Ohio

 
Date:  January 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I’m writing this for my mother. We live in Cincinnati, Ohio and as I was taking a nap, my son and herself woke me to tell me that my brother had come in the house and told them to come outside and look at the sky.
 
She said that herself, my 36 year old brother, 11 year old niece and 6 year old son were looking at the sky and there was a large orange ball of light moving across the sky. They said it basically looked like a orange ball of fire and it moved across the sky.
 
I thought it was quite weird, so I decided to look it up and found your site as well as many others that have seen the same thing today even! Very spooked.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: