Saturday, January 7, 2012

Red Orange Colored Light Seen Between Asheville And Weaverville North Carolina

 
Date:  January 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:05 p.m.
 
Dear Brian Vike, I was amazed to read a blog entry, which I found through a Google search, about the ball or orange light that was seen last week between Asheville and Weaverville. I saw something that fits that description last night, January 6th (2012) at about 11:05 p.m.
 
I was on interstate 26 driving north to Weaverville from Asheville coming up the hill just before the New Stock Road exit when I saw it. It was a reddish orange light that I at first glance took as a street light. But then I realized that there were no such street lights on I-26 and it was hovering over the center of the road, not the side.
 
It seemed to be moving south over the road about 25 to 50 feet above the road. As I passed under it I looked up and it seemed that something metallic was attached to the light which seemed about the size and shape of a motorcycle, but I only got a glimpse because it was dark and I couldn't take my eyes off the road for very long.
 
I have never seen anything like it, I have been trying to imagine all day what I could have seen last night.
If you have any further developments on this please let me know. I live in Weaverville and I am very curious to know what is flying over my town late at night.

I hope you find this information useful.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: