Sunday, January 1, 2012

Seven Fiery Orange Lights Viewed Over Levittown Pennsylvania

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:05 a.m.
 
On New Years Day at maybe 00:05 seven fiery orange lights passed over Levittown PA. I was standing at my back door facing north and saw three lights coming up over the tree line.
 
My first thought was some type of helicopters and I called out my wife and kids. Just then another three followed the first into view and shortly after one more totaling seven.

We waited a moment for them to come over head wanting to see them closer, still thinking they were conventional aircraft. Never a sound was made and the seemed to be in orbit much like a satellite. They were big though, and fiery looking.
 
The objects moved at varying speeds on a constant course. At times they were not clearly visible as if obstructed by clouds though the sky was clear. The seven objects continued over head clear to the southern horizon.

This was undoubtedly the strangest night sky event I’ve ever seen and I’m always watching when I'm out. I thought they were missile's or rockets of some sort due to speed and appearance, but I have no good explanation yet. The objects made it horizon to horizon in just a few minutes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: