Saturday, January 7, 2012

White Colored Object Changes To A Bright Green With Tail Seen Between Tucson And Florence Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, my boyfriend and I were coming home to Florence from Tucson and we were on Hwy 79. I'm guessing it was about 9:30pm? I was driving and happened to look up and saw what I thought was maybe a helicopter with a strobe light to the right of the windshield.
 
It was a very bright white light and it was low on the horizon slowly coming across the windshield. The next thing I knew the light fizzled out and there was this bright greenish colored light/tail and it went on to shine for about 10-15 seconds before it went out.
 
I have never seen anything like that before and am curious to see who else may have seen it that night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: