Monday, August 20, 2012

Amber Colored Lights Seen In The Sky East Of Saint Paul Minnesota


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

My husband and I saw the same amber lights on August 18, 2012, between 9:30 pm and 9:45 pm. We live east of St. Paul, MN. We saw one and I mentioned that it was an odd looking plane light because it was so dull and didn’t have the red/green lights that you usually see with the plane.

Then about 15 minutes later 4 more came out traveling from the west to the east. I went to take a picture of one of the lights and then I turned to take a picture of another one, it turned into like a parachute type thing floating down from the sky.

Really odd, but I’m glad to hear we weren’t the only ones who saw this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i live in denmark, and my girlfriends mom saw also saw them :) same date same time ^^