Friday, August 17, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Seen Flying Over Northwest Edge Of Kewanee Illinois


Date:  August 8, 2012
Time:  Night time.

Number of witnesses: 2 to 4.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orange ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was visiting my grandparents and family for Easter dinner in Kewanee, Illinois. My mother decided to go for a drive after dinner so she and my grandmother could show us where their old farm used to be.

We had just left the property and were about a half mile northwest of town when we came up to a stop sign and I looked out the window.

To the north of us there was this weird orange glowing light in the sky, I kind of joked when I asked if anyone else could see it.

My sister and I were staring at it thinking it looked like someone had lit a floating lantern because the lights glowed and pulsed kind of like a flame would.

Then we realized it wasn't as low to the ground as we thought it was. We had thought it was closer and floating, and then it started to move rather quickly.

By the time she had grabbed her phone to take a picture, it shot east through the sky faster than I've seen anything move. Then weirdly enough it stopped.

She was able to snap a picture of it with here phone just as it shot straight up and disappeared. I've been around all sorts of planes and flying machines, and I've never seen anything like that before.

I grew up visiting Kewanee as a kid because my whole family is from that area and I've seen weird stuff in the sky, but could always explain it.

But now I think I finally believe my great-aunts story about UFO's in the middle of Illinois.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: